Brilliant television is very much like your ordinary television however somewhat unique. Like on typical television, you can interface your link to watch stations, and the equivalent should be possible with the Shrewd television. In any case, in the event that you associate your Shrewd television with the web, your Brilliant television becomes like your cell phone, where you can utilize applications to watch shows, motion pictures, recordings, and photographs. Pretty much every brilliant television has YouTube pre-introduced, whether it’s running on the Android operating system, Tizen operating system, or some other working framework. The pre-introduced applications are those applications that you can’t uninstall very much like you uninstall outsider applications, yet there is a way you can eliminate them. If you have any desire to know how to erase pre-introduced applications, such as YouTube, on Samsung shrewd television, this article will direct you on that. It will likewise direct you in strides on the best way to eliminate YouTube from Brilliant television and eliminate your YouTube accounts from television from a distance.
How to Remove YouTube from Smart TV
You can’t settle on decisions from brilliant television, yet you can utilize the applications like YouTube, Netflix, Prime Recordings, and others applications to watch the substance. Pretty much every shrewd television depends on the Android working framework, and each brilliant television accompanies pre-introduced applications to give essential usefulness. YouTube is one of the framework applications in most brilliant televisions around the world. Continue to peruse further to find the means to clear up how to eliminate YouTube from brilliant television exhaustively with valuable outlines for better comprehension.
Can I Remove YouTube from Smart TV?
Indeed, you can eliminate YouTube from Shrewd television. You can eliminate YouTube from your Brilliant television’s application settings. In the event that YouTube is a pre-introduced application that is non-removable in your Savvy television, you can’t eliminate it without any problem. Yet at the same time you can, yet in the event that YouTube isn’t pre-introduced, you want to go to the applications area on your Brilliant television and select YouTube, and uninstall it.
Can I Remove YouTube from Android TV?
No, you can’t eliminate YouTube from Android television. YouTube is one of the pre-introduced applications on the Android television which are in-fabricated, and you can’t eliminate it very much like you eliminate some other downloaded applications. With the assistance of the Android Investigate Scaffold, you can get to the center of the Android television, and from the center, you can eliminate any pre-introduced applications. To eliminate YouTube from Android television, you can follow the means referenced in the going to eliminate YouTube from Brilliant television.
How to Remove YouTube from Smart TV?
To know how to remove YouTube from Smart TV, just follow these steps:
Note: Make sure you have enabled the Developer options on your Smart TV.
1. Turn on your smart TV and go to Developer settings.
2. Then, turn on the USB debugging option.
3. Navigate to Networks & Internet > connected WiFi network.
4. Note your Wi-Fi’s IP address.
5. Now, download and install the ADB AppControl software on your PC.
6. Launch the ADB AppControl and agree with all the terms.
7. Write the IP address of your Smart TV at the top right corner that you noted earlier.
8. Once your Smart TV is connected, you will see all the apps from your Smart TV on the PC.
9. Select the YouTube app from the list.
10. Click on the Uninstall > Apply option.
11. Click on the Yes option from the dialog box to completely remove the YouTube app from your Smart TV.
This is how to remove YouTube from Smart TV.
How to Remove YouTube Account from the TV using a Phone?
To know how to remove your YouTube account from the TV using a phone, follow the below-given steps:
Note: The steps performed below are for both Android and iOS devices.
1. Open the Phone browser on your phone and visit the Google Sign-In page.
2. Enter your email or phone number and tap on the Next option.
3. Enter your password and tap on the Next option.
4. Once signed in, tap on the Security tab from the top.
5. Then, swipe down to the Your devices section and tap on Manage all devices.
6. Tap on your Smart TV from the list.
7. Tap on the Sign-out option below it.
8. Tap on Sign out from the dialog box to remove your YouTube account from TV.
This is how can you remove a YouTube account from TV remotely by using the phone.
How to Remove YouTube Account from TV Remotely?
To know how to remove a YouTube account from TV remotely, just follow the below-mentioned steps:
1. Visit the Google Sign-In page on your PC/laptop browser.
2. Enter your email or phone number and click on the Next option.
3. Enter your password and click on the Next option.
4. Once signed in, click on the Security tab from the left pane.
5. Scroll down and click on Manage all devices from the Your devices section.
6. Click on your Smart TV from the list.
7. Click on the Sign-out option below it.
8. Click on Sign out from the dialog box to remove your YouTube account from TV.
How Do I Delete Preinstalled Apps on My Smart TV? How to Delete Preinstalled Apps on Smart TV?
To know how to delete preinstalled apps on Smart TV, just follow these steps:
1. Turn on your smart TV.
2. Navigate to the Developer settings and turn on the USB debugging option.
3. From Settings, choose Networks & Internet.
4. Select the connected WiFi network and note the WiFi’s IP address.
5. Install and open the ADB AppControl software on your PC.
6. Enter the IP address of your Smart TV at the top right corner.
7. Then, choose the desired pre-installed app from the list.
8. From the option at the bottom right select Uninstall > Apply option.
9. Click on the Yes option from the dialog box to completely remove the YouTube app from your Smart TV.
This is how can you remove preinstalled apps on Smart TV.
Why Can’t I Delete Apps on Samsung Smart TV?
Here are some reasons you can’t delete apps on Samsung Smart TV:
- The app you are trying to delete is a pre-installed app.
- There might be some error or bug in your Samsung Smart TV restart it and check.
- You haven’t enabled Developer mode to delete pre-installed apps.
- It might happen that the app is running in the background while you are trying to delete it.
How to Delete Pre-Installed Apps on Samsung Smart TV?
To know how to delete pre-installed apps on Samsung Smart TV, just follow these steps:
1. Turn on your Samsung Smart TV.
2. Select the number 5 button from the remote to open the Developers options.
3. Turn on Developer Mode and select OK.
4. Press and hold the power button on your remote control for 2 seconds.
5. Once your TV is on again, select Apps from the home screen.
6. Select the desired pre-installed app you want to delete.
7. Go to the options below the selected app and select Deep Link Test > Cancel.
8. Deep link test will enable the delete option. Select the Delete option below the app.
9. Choose the Delete option to permanently delete the app.
If the Delete option is not enabled then the only option is to reset your TV. This is how to delete pre-installed apps on Samsung Smart TV.