With more than a billion active users each month, Instagram is undeniably one of the biggest social media platforms in 2022. Therefore, the question today isn’t whether you have an Instagram account but rather how many you have.
Staying on top of posting can be challenging when you have to keep jumping from one profile to another – unless you use a social media management tool.
Read on to learn how to stick to a posting schedule and manage multiple Instagram accounts in the simplest way possible.
How to Manage Multiple Instagram Accounts
The best way to effectively manage multiple Instagram accounts is with the help of a social media scheduling tool. Today, users can choose from several such solutions. One of the most user-friendly apps that will make it easy to keep multiple Instagram profiles updated is Circleboom.
Circleboom’s Publishing Tool is a web-based app you can use to create and schedule posts on a range of social media sites. The app currently supports Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Google My Business, and Pinterest, with TikTok integration coming soon as well.
Circleboom removes the hassle of constantly switching between Instagram accounts and risking posting to the wrong one. With this tool, you’ll be able to design your content and select where and when you want to publish it, all from a single browser window. Here are some of the key features of Circleboom for Instagram users:
- Create regular posts, carousels, and Reels – You can upload various media types with Circleboom, including Instagram’s wildly popular Reels videos.
- Schedule, queue, or publish posts – Publish your posts exactly when you want.
- Save drafts – You don’t have to finish your post in one go. Save it as a draft and come back to it later!
- Add as many Instagram accounts as you want – Circleboom offers various subscription plans, so you can keep all your social media accounts in one place.
- Bulk-schedule posts – Post on multiple accounts at the same time by simply selecting them before hitting “Publish.”
- Review posts before publishing – Scheduled and queued posts will appear in a calendar. Double-check them to ensure they will be published on the correct Instagram account.
- Use pre-made templates or create your own – Don’t worry about the precise dimensions of your Instagram posts. Select a template, and you’re good to go.
- Add unique captions – Carousels are a holy grail of social media marketing, and with Circleboom, you can add a caption to each image in your slideshow.
- Generate relevant hashtags – Get hashtag recommendations from Circleboom for each of your Instagram accounts and save some time on research.
Here’s how to make use of these features and manage all your Instagram accounts efficiently.
Create a Circleboom Account
Do you just have a handful of Instagram accounts or a large number to tackle? Regardless of the answer, you’ll find a suitable solution among Circleboom’s subscription plans. You can also sign up for an account for free and try the app’s features on a 14-day trial before you make up your mind.
Follow these steps to create your Circleboom account:
- Head to Circleboom’s website and click “Get Started” in the top right corner.
- Select “Publish” for the social media management tool.
- Fill in the fields and hit “Create an account.”
Convert Your Instagram Accounts
To connect your Instagram accounts to Circleboom, they need to fulfill a couple of prerequisites:
- Your Instagram accounts need to be professional business accounts.
- They have to be connected to a Facebook page.
If your accounts already fulfill these criteria, you can move on to the next step and link them with Circleboom. In case you haven’t switched your personal Instagram account to a business account yet, do so in the following way:
- Open Instagram and switch to the account you want to convert.
- Tap your profile icon to access your page.
- Hit “Edit profile” under your bio.
- Tap the “Switch to professional account” link.
- Select the “Business” option and pick a suitable category for your business.
- Enter your public business information.
After you’re done, connect your Instagram account with a Facebook page:
- Open Facebook on your PC and log in.
- Select “Linked Accounts.”
- Scroll down in the sidebar to find your settings, then select “Instagram.”
- Hit the “Connect Account” button and log into your Instagram account.
Connect Your Instagram to Circleboom
After you’ve successfully converted all your Instagram accounts to business accounts in this way, you’ll be able to link them to Circleboom. Here are the steps:
- Open your Circleboom dashboard.
- Click “Instagram” on the main page.
- Press the “Authenticate with Facebook” button.
Repeat the steps for all the Instagram accounts you want to connect.
Create a Post
After linking your Instagram accounts, you’ll be able to post to them directly from your Circleboom dashboard. Create and schedule a post in the following way:
- Click the pencil icon in your Circleboom sidebar and select “Create New Post.”
- Press the field under “Select Accounts” to choose the Instagram account or accounts where you’d like to post.
- Your connected accounts will appear in a right-side panel. You can select a single account or multiple accounts.
- Click “Done.”
- Design your post using Circleboom’s built-in editor.
You can type your caption in the text box and add media files in various ways. Upload your image or video file directly or use a Canva template to ensure the size and dimensions of your design follow Instagram’s guidelines.
Once your design is complete, add the post to your queue, schedule it, or publish it right away with the appropriate button. As soon as you’ve done so, you can get started with your next post.
Creating and scheduling posts this way allows you to stay focused and do all your work in one place. You won’t even have to open Instagram to keep your accounts active, let alone switch between them multiple times a day.
Schedule and Prosper
Winning against the algorithm on Instagram is only possible by posting consistently. However, publishing multiple entries every day is time-consuming when you have several accounts that need your attention. You can manage this task much more productively with the help of a social media publishing tool like Circleboom.
Do you also have multiple Instagram accounts? How do you manage to stay active on each? Let us know in the comments section below.