If the keyboard is not working in AnyDesk, there are several potential solutions you can try. The first step is to restart the AnyDesk application, as well as the remote computer and the local computer. If this doesn’t solve the issue, try adjusting the keyboard settings in AnyDesk, such as switching to a different keyboard layout or enabling “Use on-screen keyboard”. You can also try uninstalling and reinstalling AnyDesk, as well as checking for updates to the software. If the issue persists, you may want to check for any updates or compatibility issues with your operating system, as well as any third-party software that may be interfering with AnyDesk. If all else fails, you can contact AnyDesk support for further assistance.
AnyDesk Keyboard Not Working
If the keyboard is not working in AnyDesk, you can try the following steps to resolve the issue:
- Restart AnyDesk, the remote computer, and the local computer.
- Adjust keyboard settings in AnyDesk, such as switching to a different keyboard layout or enabling “Use on-screen keyboard”.
- Uninstall and reinstall AnyDesk.
- Check for updates to the AnyDesk software and to the operating system.
- Disable any third-party software that may be interfering with AnyDesk.
If these steps do not resolve the issue, you can contact AnyDesk support for further assistance.
How to Fix AnyDesk Keyboard Not Working
Fortunately, there are various fixes you can try to get the AnyDesk keyboard to work again listed below.
Allow Access to the Keyboard
In the event that the AnyDesk console isn’t working, the essential explanation might be that somebody utilizing the distant PC you’re attempting to associate with has debilitated admittance to their console and mouse. Request that they permit you admittance to the console by following the means beneath:
- Open AnyDesk and click the three flat lines in the upper right corner of the screen.
- Click “Setting.”
- Select “Privacy” from the left sidebar.
- Checkmark the “Control My Device’s Keyboard and Mouse” option to complete the process.
Request for Elevated Rights
On the off chance that the console doesn’t work even after you’ve been permitted admittance to it, then demand raised privileges. Windows has a Client’s Entrance Control focus that confines different clients from making changes on a PC without consent from the framework head. These limitations can keep you from getting to the distant PC’s console and mouse. Thus, follow these moves toward demand-raised freedoms over the far-off PC:
- On AnyDesk, go to the “Action” menu.
- From the provided options, select “Request Elevation.”
- The remote computer user should receive a prompt asking them to accept the rights elevation. Once they have allowed the request, you should receive a new session request.
- Accept the new session request to operate the remote computer with elevated rights.
- The keyboard should now start working once the new session starts running.
Enable the Unattended Access
A few clients have detailed that making meetings by means of unattended access settled their console issues. Unattended access permits clients to interface with a distant client without sending a meeting solicitation to the client. This component best suits clients who to some extent work from a distance and need to try not to bring their work PC any place they go. They can promptly get to the far-off PC whether or not it is turned on or in rest mode.
- To empower unattended access on AnyDesk, follow the means beneath:
- Open AnyDesk and click the three level lines in the upper right corner of the screen.
- From the options, select “Settings.”
- Click on “Security” and navigate to the “Permission Profile” section.
- Expand the dropdown menu and select “Unattended Access.”
- Click the “Set Password…” button and enter and reenter the password.
- Click on “Apply” to complete the process.
Presently have a go at utilizing the console to check whether the issue has been settled. On the off chance that it hasn’t, attempt the accompanying fix on our rundown.
Change the AnyDesk Keyboard Mode
Many keyboard problems are caused by working in the wrong keyboard mode. So, change the keyboard mode manually and see if that resolves the issue. If it doesn’t, proceed to the next solution.
Ensure You Request Full Access During a Session Invitation
When sending out a session invitation, the profile usually goes to “Default.” This means you might not be permitted access to certain features, such as keyboard access. To request full access to the remote computer, follow the steps below:
- Open AnyDesk and navigate to the “New Session” tab.
- Click the “Invite” button and select the specific computer you want to invite.
- Expand the “Profile” dropdown menu and select “Full Access.”
- Press the “Invite” button to complete the process.
Refreshing your PC could likewise fix any issues that you may have with the AnyDesk console. A fast update replaces records containing blunders and programming bugs with new, clean documents. Furthermore, beneficially, AnyDesk is continually refreshing the product to furnish it with new elements and work on existing highlights. To refresh AnyDesk, follow the means underneath:
- Open your browser and go to the AnyDesk download page.
- Download the latest AnyDesk version for the platform you’re using.
- Go to “Downloads” and run the file you have just downloaded.
- Follow the instructions on the provided wizard to complete the process. Once the process is done, launch the application and try using the keyboard.
Please note that the updating AnyDesk does not change your settings and user ID. So, you don’t need to change your previous settings after the update.
Uninstall and Install AnyDesk
On the off chance that refreshing AnyDesk doesn’t determine the issue, have a go at uninstalling and introducing AnyDesk to check whether that settles the issue. A reinstallation gives the program a fresh start since it wipes out every one of the bad documents and replaces them with new mistake-free ones.
Restart AnyDesk or the Whole Computer
Keyboard issues might result from the program not starting up correctly. So, try restarting the application to see if that resolves the problem. If that doesn’t work, then try restarting the computer itself. A quick restart removes all the running processes from the RAM, allowing programs to start running afresh without problems. It can also fix any minor system glitches that might be causing the AnyDesk keyboard not to work.
Meet the AnyDesk Minimum System Requirements
If the device you’re using falls below the minimum system requirements provided by AnyDesk, you will likely run into significant problems while using the program, including the keyboard not working. These include security risks and technical issues such as the keyboard and the mouse not working correctly. If your computer meets these requirements but the remote computer you’re trying to initiate a session with doesn’t, you’re still likely to encounter problems. Unfortunately, there’s no workaround except updating the hardware on the computers involved so that they can meet AnyDesk’s system list of system requirements.
AnyDesk Keyboard Not Working on Mobile
If the AnyDesk Keyboard is not working on your mobile phone, then the keyboard has not been enabled on the device. So, follow the steps below to fix the problem:
- On your phone, launch AnyDesk.
- Establish a new session with a remote device.
- Once the remote device’s screen is revealed, press the AnyDesk logo and select the keyboard icon.
- Now, you should be able to access the remote computer’s keyboard.
Please note that the above steps are similar for both iPhone and Android. You should be able to access the keyboard of the remote device, no matter which brand of phone you’re using.
Contact the AnyDesk Technical Team
If none of the above fixes have worked for you, then the problem most likely involves AnyDesk itself. The program could have a bug or a technical issue that might hinder the keyboard from working correctly. In that case, it’s best to reach out to the support team and explain the exact problem you’re facing. The team should be able to figure out the causes of the problem and provide you with solutions you can try to resolve the issue.