Adding a stop in the Uber app can be done easily for both riders and drivers. As a rider, you can add up to two stops along the way to your destination by simply tapping on the “+” sign in the app and selecting “Add a Stop”. You can then enter the address of the stop or choose a place from the map. The driver will then be notified of the stop and will make the necessary adjustments to the route. For drivers, you can add a stop by tapping on the “Where to?” bar and entering the new destination. The app will then automatically recalculate the route to include the added stop. Keep in mind that adding a stop may increase the trip time and fare.
How to Add a Stop in Uber on the iPhone App
Uber’s “Add a Stop” highlight is helpful for various circumstances. It’s ideal when you and your companions are venturing out to various objections, when you’re headed to work and you need to drop off your kids at school, or when you out of nowhere need to go to an alternate area.
Luckily, you can add stops before your ride starts and during your Uber ride also. In any case, with each stop you add to your course, your admission will rise. Furthermore, with regards to the distance between each stop, they must be a limit of three minutes away. Assuming that the stops last over three minutes, your admission will go up much more.
It’s easy to add, eliminate, or change the new stops, in any event, when you’re most of the way to your objective. To add a stop to your Uber ride on the iPhone application, follow the means underneath:
- Open the Uber application on your iPhone.
- Tap on the Where to? the field at the highest point of your screen and type in your objective.
- Pick the sort of vehicle you need for your Uber ride.
- Go to the Request option.
- Confirm the pickup location.
Once your Uber driver accepts your request, you can add a stop. This is what you need to do next:
- Go back to the Uber map.
- Next to the Where to? field, tap on the + button.
- Proceed to the Add a Stop box and type in the new stop.
- Tap on Done.
- Select the Confirm button at the bottom of your screen.
If you have any desire to add another stop, rehash the cycle.
What’s perfect about this component is that you don’t have to illuminate your Uber driver that you’ve added a stop. The data will be consequently refreshed on their form of the application, with the new stop immediately added to the course.
Remember that you can amount to two additional stops to your Uber ride. In any case, what you can’t do is change the request for the stops. Your Uber driver will take you to your objections in the request that you add them.
On the off chance that you don’t have to visit that extra stop all things considered, simply tap on the X choice to drop the stop.
How to Add a Stop in Uber on the Android App
Adding a stop to your Uber rides on your Android is equally simple. Here’s how it’s done:
- Open your Uber app.
- Go to the Where to? box at the top of your screen.
- Enter your destination in the field.
- Select the vehicle type for your Uber ride.
- Tap on the “Confirm” button.
- Confirm your pickup location.
- Go to the + button next to the Where to? box.
- Type in your new destination.
- Select Done.
- Choose Confirm at the bottom of your screen.
Before you add a new stop, Uber will remind you that your stops need to be no more than three minutes apart. You’ll need to tap on the Agree button before you enter your new destination. Once you’ve added a new stop, you also need to verify it in the app. If your stops still take more than three minutes, you’ll get extra charges.
How to Add Multiple Stops in Uber Pre-Ride
You can plan up to three stops previously or during your Uber ride. Each stops you cause will be naturally added to the expense of your whole ride. Assuming that you’re going with various individuals, you can utilize Uber’s Parted Compensation highlight so you and your companions can undoubtedly share the expense of the ride. Nonetheless, remember that you can pay independently for the whole ride, not so much for each stop.
In the event that you choose to add one more stop to your Uber ride previously or during your excursion, it’s done in basically the same manner. You can add, eliminate, or change objections on iPads, iPhones, and Android gadgets.
To add different objections before your Uber ride, you really want to enter your most memorable objective and add different stops after that. Check it out:
- Launch the Uber app on your phone or tablet.
- Enter your first destination in the Where to? box at the top of your screen.
- Choose the type of vehicle for your Uber ride.
- Request the ride and wait for your Uber driver to confirm it.
- Go back to the Where to? box to add a new destination.
- Tap on the + button next to the Where to? box. You’ll see that you have only two more boxes to enter multiple stops.
- Enter one or two additional stops in the boxes.
- Select Done.
- Confirm your new stops.
That’s all there is to it. Now, all you have to do is sit back and wait for your Uber to pick up new passengers or leave them at their individual destinations.
How To Add Multiple Stops During a Ride in Uber
If you want to add multiple stops during your Uber ride, follow the steps below:
- Open your Uber app.
- Tap on the bar at the bottom and swipe it to the top of your screen.
- Next to your destination, tap on the Add or Change option.
- Next to the Add field, enter your additional stop.
- Select Done.
- Confirm that you want to add a new stop.
Before you tap on the Done button, Uber will remind you that your stop needs to be three minutes or less.
How to Add a Stop as a Driver in the Mobile App
Drivers can’t add stops with the versatile application, however, they can alter the course to the objective. When the traveler puts a solicitation to add a couple of additional stops to the Uber ride, the ride data will be consequently refreshed. After the extra stops have been added to the course, there isn’t anything that either the traveler or the driver needs to do. You don’t have to tell your Uber driver that you’ve added a stop, as they will be promptly informed by means of the Uber application.
How do I remove a stop from my Uber ride?
While adding a stop to your Uber ride is fairly simple, removing it from your route is even easier. To remove a stop from your Uber ride on the mobile app, follow the steps below:
1. Open your Uber app.
2. Tap on the destination bar at the bottom of your screen.
3. Go to the Add or Change option next to your destination.
4. Find the stop that you want to remove.
5. Tap on the X next to it.
6. Select Done.
That’s about it. The changes you have made to your Uber route will immediately be updated on the Uber app.
Can I add multiple stops when scheduling an Uber ride?
As part of Uber’s service, you have the option to schedule an Uber ride. You can also add multiple stops when you schedule the ride. Not only that, but you can also schedule an Uber ride weeks before you need it. If your plans change, you can easily cancel the ride or change the route.
You can do all of these things on the Uber mobile app. First, you need to schedule an Uber ride. Here’s how it’s done:
1. Open the Uber app.
2. Enter your destination in the Where to? box.
3. Tap on the Now button in the bottom-right corner of your screen.
4. Under Schedule a Ride, select the exact time and date of your ride.
5. When you’re done, tap on the Set button.
6. Enter your pickup location on the following page.
7. Type in your drop-off location underneath.
8. Select Uber for your ride.
9. Tap on the Schedule Uber button.
Once you’ve scheduled your Uber ride, you can easily add more stops to your route. Just go back to the Where to? field and tap on the + icon to add up to two more destinations.
Get Everything Done With One Uber Ride
Knowing how to add additional stops to your Uber route is extremely useful. It’s great when you’re traveling with multiple people, when you need to run errands all over town, or when your plans unexpectedly change. What’s more, you can change or remove the extra stops before or during the ride just as quickly.
Have you ever added a stop to your Uber ride before? Did you follow the same steps explained in this guide? Let us know in the comments section below.