Hulu is an American web-based feature that was sent off in 2007. In a brief period, it has become one of the well-known web-based feature suppliers due to its quality substance. You can watch the news, sports, and live occasions, and that’s just the beginning. Notwithstanding, clients frequently whine about Hulu’s quick-forward misfire. Assuming you face a similar issue, you are at the ideal location. In this article, we will let you know how to fix can’t quick forward or rewind Hulu. Along these lines, if it’s not too much trouble, continue to peruse to find out about it.
How to Fix Hulu Fast Forward Glitch
Before we begin troubleshooting, let us discuss why Hulu fast forward glitch occurs. There are several reasons why Hulu can’t fast-forward or rewind. Let us look at them briefly below:
- Server outage
- Poor internet connection
- Outdated version of the ap
- Corrupt app cache
- Compatibility issue between Android and Hulu app
If these issues are not fixed, you cannot fast-forward the movie to Hulu. Therefore, you can try the troubleshooting methods that are stated below.
Basic Troubleshooting Methods
These simple and effective methods can fix the glitch and will not take much of your precious time. So let us begin.
1. Restart Smartphone
It is a great way to fix can’t fast forward or rewind Hulu. To restart your smartphone read the given steps:
Note: The steps were performed on Samsung Galaxy S21 5G.
1. Press and hold your smartphone power and volume down buttons.
2. Finally, tap on Restart to restart your device.
2. Force Restart Hulu
Assuming that you leave the Hulu application, a few highlights could run behind the scenes. In this way, to close all the foundation elements of the application, you really want to compel restart Hulu on your cell phone. Moves toward playing out the equivalent are recorded beneath:
1. First, tap on Settings.
2. Now, scroll down and tap on Apps.
3. Here, tap on Hulu.
4. Tap on the Force stop.
5. Now, tap on OK.
6. Finally, tap on the Hulu App icon on the home page of your Android phone.
Check if this fixes Hulu fast forward glitch issue.
Also Read: Fix Hulu Not Working on Smart TV
Method 1: Wait for Hulu Server Uptime
Assuming that the server of Hulu is down, regardless of what you attempt, you can not fix Hulu can’t quick forward or rewind. In this way, first, really look at the Hulu Server Status. Assuming it is down, you really want to hold on until the server uptime. However, on the off chance that the server isn’t confronting margin time, then, at that point, you ought to attempt other investigating techniques.
Method 2: Troubleshoot the Internet Connection
You ought to attempt this technique in light of the fact that the quick forward highlight requires a fast web association. Along these lines, you should check your web association speed and investigate network issues. To figure out how to help Web speed on your Android telephone, allude to our aide.
Method 3: Re-login to Hulu
This method is capable of resolving Hulu fast forward glitch issue that you are facing. So, we request to log out first and then re-login.
1. Launch the Hulu app on Android.
2. Next, tap on the profile icon.
3. Now, tap on Log out of Hulu.
4. Select Login on the home screen of Hulu.
5. Enter your credentials and tap on the login option.
Also Read: How to Get a Free Hulu Account
Method 4: Update Hulu
It is essential to update the Hulu app regularly. Because updating the app ensures that you receive all the latest features, improvements, and bug fixes. Read the steps given below to fix can’t fast forward or rewind Hulu:
1. Launch the Google Play Store app on your Android phone.
2. Now, type Hulu in the search bar and tap on the first result.
3. Finally, tap on Update and wait until the app gets updated on your smartphone.
Method 5: Clear Hulu Cache Files
On your device, temporary data and files are stored to enhance efficiency. But sometimes, the cached files on your device may get corrupted. So, to fix Hulu fast forward glitch by clearing cache files follow these simple steps:
1. Tap on Settings.
2. Next, scroll down and tap on Apps.
3. Again, scroll down and tap on Hulu.
4. Now, tap on Storage.
5. Finally, tap on Clear cache.
Method 6: Update Android OS
Updating your device regularly ensures the smooth functioning of your phone. To update your device and to fix can’t fast forward or rewind Hulu, go through the following steps:
1. First, tap on the Settings icon.
2. Tap on Software update.
3. Next, tap on Download and install on Software update.
4. Finally, tap on Download and wait until your device updates.
Also Read: How Do You Change Your Account on Hulu
Method 7: Reinstall Hulu
As per Hulu, reinstalling the Hulu app on some devices can resolve Hulu’s fast-forward glitch issue. Apart from this, it is a great way to ensure that the latest version of the app is there on your device. The steps to perform this action are given below:
1. Hold the Hulu app icon on your phone until you see the Uninstall option.
2. Tap on Uninstall and wait till the process is finished.
3. Now, launch the Play Store app.
4. Here, search Hulu and tap on the first result.
5. Finally, tap on Install and wait till it gets installed.
Also Read: Fix Hulu Error Code 2 975
Method 8: Contact Hulu Support
The final retreat to fix Hulu’s quick forward error is reaching the specialized help group. Have a go at reaching Hulu HELP CENTER and report the issue to get the answer for resolving the issue of Hulu can’t quick forward or rewind.
- Fix Discovery Plus Freezing Issue
- Fix Hulu Missing Episodes Issue
- How to Watch Hulu on Smart TV
- Fix Hulu Not Working on Samsung TV
We hope this article was helpful and you were able to fix Hulu fast forward glitch. If you still have questions, feel free to ask them in the comment section below. Also, let us know what you want to learn next.